What are the prices for Arts & Crafts Workshops?
Arts & Crafts Workshops are priced from $35 to $50 per person. The price will vary depending on the workshop, but you will never pay more than $50 per person.
What is the best arrival time for Arts & Crafts Workshops?
Arrive fifteen minutes ahead of time.
Are Arts & Crafts Workshops paid for ahead of time?
All Arts & Crafts workshops are paid for online upon reservation.
Can Arts & Crafts Workshops be canceled?
We go into such preparation for each of our Arts & Crafts Workshop attendees, so unfortunately we don’t have a cancellation policy. We don’t give refunds for no shows.
Are there refunds given due to inclement weather?
If there is inclement weather on the date of an Arts & Crafts Workshop we will notify registrants more than five hours prior to the Arts & Crafts Workshop. We will issue a reschedule date and if registrants can’t attend we will issue a 100% refund.
Are there waivers to sign?
Yes! Every Workshop, Private Event, and Corporate Event attendee must sign a waivers we provide. Don’t worry - the waiver is just for safety precaution.
What are the deposits and fees for corporate and private evets?
- $700 for 10 Event attendees. Additional adult/kid cost $10 – up to 5 extra attendees
$750 for 12 Event attendees. Additional adult/kid cost $10 – up to 5 extra attendees
A $100 non-refundable booking fee is required at the time of booking for all Private Events.
A $200 non-refundable fee is required at the time of booking for all Corporate Events.
Booking fees are applied to your final balance the day of your event.
A $200 fee is automatically charged if the event is canceled or rescheduled within 2 weeks of the event date. We spend a great deal of planning and preparing for our events.
If events are canceled within 7 days of the scheduled event there will be a full charge for the event. This is non-negotiable due to all the planning the IJACS team does to make your event great!
If your event starts 30 minutes late, you will be charged a fee of $75 – please respect those that have events following yours.
When can I book an event?
Events can be held any day during the week and on weekends expect for Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Private Events can be held between the hours of 10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. in two (2) hour increments.
- Events must be booked one month prior to the actual event date.
- Please arrive no earlier than fifteen (15) minutes prior to your event
- Every kid or adult that has a birthday event receives a special birthday T-shirt
- Events are for 10-12 attendees
- Events are for everyone from 2-92 years of age. Parents/Guardians must be present for each child that is not fully potty-trained.
- If booking a kids event, please indicate upon reservation how many additional parents/guardians are expected to attend. Please note the number of parents/guardians shouldn’t exceed of the number of kids attending.
What is included in an IJACS event?
- IJACS provides decorations, take-home favors, plates, napkins, tableware, candles/matches and of course balloons for private events.
- We don’t allow any outside food for events held at IJACS. We will work with you to see what items you like and prefer. If you want to order pizza for your event we can definitely order this for you and include the pizza cost in your event total cost. We really do all the work for you, just come and enjoy! We know most people want something to snack on duringevents, so we provide salty and sweet snacks, along with decorative cupcakes for all events (Limit one (1) cupcake for each event attendee.)
- Our adult parties can include wine or other beverages.
- IJACS doesn’t claim to be an allergy- free (tree-nuts-peanuts, etc.) studio, so please note this upon attending. Please let us know when registering for your event if there are any food allergies. The IJACS team labels all snacks and treats.
- You are welcome to BYOW (Bring Your Own Wine) or BYOB (Bring Your Own Brews) for adult Private Events. We supply wine and bottle openers, cups, straws, and napkins. You must be 21 or older and provide valid ID’s.
- IJACS will work with our sister-company It’s Time to Recycle to design custom recycled paper invitations & Thank You Cards for your event.
- If you would like to open presents during your private event we will need to add on an additional 30 minutes, IJACS will clean up all the wrapping paper for you. (Please note there is a $20 fee for the additional 30 minutes added to your event.)
- IJACS team handles all set up/clean up.
Frequently Asked Questions