IJACS can make your next event one of a kind. Turn any of our workshops into a private event. It’s more fun to party with family and friends and not have to worry about the CLEAN UP, don't you agree? IJACS team members are dedicated to your private event from beginning to end and provide all the materials needed for you to just relax and have artsy fun. Add a little creativity to your next event. We promise you won’t regret it!
We do private events a little different at IJACS - here’s how it works:
1. Select the workshop you would like to turn into an event
2. Tell us your event location, date, and time.
3. Pick three colors for the IJACS team to decorate and personalize your event
*Private Events hosted at IJACS aren’t done by themes, but by colors!
4. Show up to have fun, create, and have a memorable event
The type of Private Events we host:
Birthdays - Adults or Kids
Girl Scouts/Boy Scouts
Ladies Night Out – Feel Free to BYOW (Bring Your Own Wine)
Bro Nights Out – Feel free to BYOB (Bring Your Own Brews)
Family Night Out
Let Izzie’s Jewels Arts & Crafts Studio (IJACS) be a part of your next memorable and creative corporate event! We welcome companies, churches, schools, daycares and non-profit groups to explore their artsy side and come up with their own masterpieces. Celebrate your next corporate event - whether it’s team building, an employee anniversary, a holiday event, or you name it - infuse it with imagination and collaboration.
Here's how it work:
1. Choose the workshop you would like for your corporate event.
2. Tell us your event details: who, what, when, and where.
3. Create memorable take-home projects.